Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Skip, Skip, Skip

Hello Everyone!
We are working hard this week on skip counting. I decided I needed to put together some math tub activities for next week.  We need the practice!! So this is what I came up with. Five different tub activities with an apple theme.   I think the kids are going to love them!! The unit includes opportunity for kids to create their own skip counting pattern! Here are a few pics.






 
 
Short but sweet tonight!  Stop by again for a peek!!  I've got some fun kid pics to show you later this week!
 
Have a great night!!
Joyfully!
Nancy

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! This will be perfect for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the apple math game!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wow! Wow! Thank you so much! You made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this great unit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! I was just looking for something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippie skippie!! Can't wait for Monday to get here so I can start using this with my class!! Thank you for the cute and very useful skip counting unit!!
    Success In First

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how you do it but your ideas are fantastic! I look forward each night to see the things you post and share with all of us. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wantyou to know how much I appreciate your genoristiy. I love your products!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the freebie! SO CUTE! Can't wait to use it with my firsties!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a bunch. Really loved the skip counting unit. My kiddos really struggled with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog! I recently started following you & you have such creative ideas! Thank you for all the resources you offer. These are perfect for both the K & 1st students that I teach!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!